Fish Forum

Golden Master
Fish Forum!!!! New Domain!

http://goldfishca.be/

What do you think? Also, we need some members to join. If you know friends or relatives who own fish, tell them about our site. It will greatly help them gain knowledge in the fish keeping world, and it will both benefit both them and their Pets!

We now have a .be domain!

Pretty nice website!...........

I own a 150 gallon tropical fish aquarium (dabbled in salt water but just to spendy and time consuming).

IMHO the text is to hard to read though.........the black nicely contrasts with the photo's but the text is just to hard to read.........not enough contrast......maybe brighter white?

Hi, im a member and a MOD of many fish forums. Your sites nice, but every site has room for improvment! Ok, first of all. I would change the color to like somthing more livly. So people passing by have a good first impression. Also, there should be pages of general facts about each vartiaty of goldfish, or your going to get swamped with questions like "what temp water should they live." Other then that, the sites great! Ill join later, i have to go to work!

On the face of it, looks like a good idea, but there are many other sites - but you'rs looks good.

Good luck.

allenn812 said:
Hi, im a member and a MOD of many fish forums. Your sites nice, but every site has room for improvment! Ok, first of all. I would change the color to like somthing more livly. So people passing by have a good first impression. Also, there should be pages of general facts about each vartiaty of goldfish, or your going to get swamped with questions like "what temp water should they live." Other then that, the sites great! Ill join later, i have to go to work!

We are adding information by the minute. I will take the color issue into consideration. Thanks again for the imput! ;)

Re: Fish Forum!!!!

Mr. F said:
http://goldfishinbccanada.tk/

What do you think? Also, we need some members to join. If you know friends or relatives who own fish, tell them about our site. It will greatly help them gain knowledge in the fish keeping world, and it will both benefit both them and their Pets!

not a bad layout, but i do have to say that the theme is too dark, also you might want to lighten up the text, it can barely be read.i would join up but i don't own any fish.

Back
Top Bottom