First time building my own gaming PC

Be easier to just use pcpartpicker and specify what you're getting locally from MC. One link that can be edited.

No point in getting 1866MHz RAM unless it's cheaper or same price. That set you selected is sold out anyways. Right now the cheapest kit on Newegg is this.
Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model TLBD38G1600HC9DC01 - Newegg.com

Also I would stick with the stock cooler until you could afford something a little more beefy than the 212. If you insist on having a cooler, then at least get the EVO from Newegg for the same price.
COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/FM2/AM3+ - Newegg.com

Thanks for your help. I updated that list. I do use PCPartPicker but not all of the parts are on there (or at least I can't find them).

I showed this list to a friend and he said it'd work but that it would be tight fit in that case. Any suggestions for perhaps a larger case, or will I be fine?

200r_side_open_built.png

It'll be fine.

nice looking system there PP, i just wanted to ask - can the H81 hold more than 8gb memory? looks like you have 4x 4gb sticks? for some reason i though 8gb was the max? i acctually cant remember where i got that idea from but thought i may as well ask :p

im sorry i always seem to get carried away with questions whenever i come to these boards if you wasnt so helpfull to everything and everyone you may get less :p

whats the best mobo for 32gb memory caompatability?

Back
Top Bottom