First pics of my rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man. Not really hard to make your own kit.. just get a pump, rad, resevoir, tubing, fans, and whatever blocks you want. Make sure it is all the same size ID tubing. Research research research.

jseber1982 said:
I dont think having a preference for a certain kind of input device makes you a noob. When you sit in an office all day and remote/telnet into servers and routers all over the world, it is much easier to not need to move your hand across the desk. plus its better for carpel tunnel.

I've never used one of those, do you move it with your thumb, or what?

let me see if i got this str8.... u got reservior->pump->radiator->CPU->GPU1->GPU2->reservior

any plans for ram or HD watercooling?

whats the black box at the bottom?

lol naw. only ones i got is the rad in the front and the pump on the bottom. Was gunna double stack the rads, but forgot to buy a second one

The General said:
I've never used one of those, do you move it with your thumb, or what?

yes, u just lay your hand on it, the ball is under your thumb and the buttons/wheel are where your fingers lay naturally, its comfortable as all get out, but not good (imo) for fps's... which, i think, most ppl play here... perhaps a poll?

Okay, thanks cwiz. I think I might go get one just to try it out, who knows? Maybe I'll like it. :)

But plug me mouse in for FPS's of course. :p

sorry general lol. missed it. I like it a lot. Using it is good for gaming. The traditional trackball with the ball in front sux for gaming because you gotta take your fingers off of it to click.. this one you can keep them on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom