first interview, any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

korky122

In Runtime
well, first interview on saterday for a instore pc techincian at circuit city. not that nervous, yet.

I've had 3 interviews in my life none of them were bad at all infact the people were really cool. Long as you seem down to earth more than likely you will do just fine.

what are some common questions. im good at meeting new people. i just have problems answering questions.

hobbies, interests, always seem to ask that. Don't know how they exactly word it but something about something ur not good at or..something along those lines, they definitely don't word it like that. if it comes to me i'll post again.

If you have to stand at the counter for an interview (like me), just make sure your back is straight, speak clearly, and refrain from saying "uhh", or "umm".

Also, most places put you in a job position based on your interests. My interests were computer, music, and chatting, so they put me in retail.

Check your "fly" before the interview.

I interviewed a guy once and the whole time I wanted to tell him his fly was down but didn't have the guts.

Every interview i have been in, the person has asked "What makes you qualified for this job more than the next person?"

I also have gotten the same hobbies and interests questions. I hav ealso gotten questions like what do i do in my spare time.

strengths/weaknesses.

just relax, be yourself. the college interview i went to i was really nervous. the person was very friendly. it was fine.

joshd said:
strengths/weaknesses.

just relax, be yourself. the college interview i went to i was really nervous. the person was very friendly. it was fine.

Lol. The interview for my 6th form we talked about my neighbour.
icon_lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom