First DayZ now Rust

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I swear my gaming buddies are such bad influences lol. Well we were doing well on DayZ but the updates are moving slow and started to get a little boring though we still plan to group up and do some killing but 2 of them have been playing rust and I downloaded it last night. Well this is a true survivalist game, Still have other players trying to kill you for gear BUT when you re spawn it will be where you placed your sleeping bag and you can build houses, well last night the 3 of us got to building and it's getting huge. Some of the things different are you NEED to build a shelter, What ever server you build in you have to stay in, If you go to another all you did isn't there, Your structure will only be on the server you built it on. I think after so long unused structures go away or if the builder doesn't sign in for a period of time. You need to hunt for resources and find blueprints to learn how to craft certain items and weapons and if your killed your body gets looted and you re spawn at your sleeping bag in the buff so it's good to keep backup tools and weapons or you can make more after you get more resources. Gotta be careful out there, Other players are there but a lot of animals and wolves attack in packs and bears are plentiful and kill you fast, Need to hunt for food also. Fun game but when you spawn for god sakes put some pants on lol your ****** will be whipping in the wind lol

Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom