First Build: Is all this compatible?

Frozte

Beta member
This is the first time I will be building a computer and Ive done a good amount of research on it. I just want to make sure I have made no mistakes. These are the parts I have picked out. Each has a link to the site I will be purchasing from.

CPU: Intel i5 2500k
MOBO: ASUS P8Z68-V LX or ASRock Extreme3 Gen3
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 8GB (2x4GB)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB
DVD-DRIVE: ASUS 24x DVD Burner
PSU: I can't figure out how much I need exactly, (overclocking btw) so I'm looking for some help here
CASE: NZXT M59 ATX Mid Tower (not 100% sure if everything will fit)

I also wanna add a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo and 2 12" Blue Cold Cathodes

If anyone can give me something better than the above for the same/cheaper price than Ill definitely take it over my selected. Obviously I am a total noob at this. Thank you guys for helping me out. I really appreciate it.

Hey mate... It is a nice configuration... However, I personally feel that you should go for Asus P8Z68-V LX instead of ASRock Extreme3 Gen3. Asus is far better in performance...

Thanks for the response guys. I really wanna stick with the Asus because I love their products and I never have any problems with them. The thing is, looking at ratings and what people have said about this motherboard, the AsRock would be the better choice. Not to mention it is a little bit cheaper. Still trying to figure it out

Back
Top Bottom