First build and i can't get it to start (part 2)

Any beeping coming from the comp at all? Make sure all the wires are firmly plugged in as well.

everything is plugged in tight, the kill switch is on. it's like there is no PSU in the computer, and it's not the LED wires (at least not yet) that is the problem because the little light should be on all the time not just when the computer is on.

could this be something to do with th CPU?

I hope you discharged yourself of static electricity before doing this. Otherwise, I don't know what's wrong with it, as long as you knew what you were doing, then it should work.

maybe the plug (into the wall) has fused or something, try that, looks more like it could be your mobo, try plugginig the PSU into another mobo, ie the one on another computer, then you'll see

i also tried another wall socket,lol. i'm sure it has nothing to do with the PSU or power to the system. I just need to know what is wrong so i can return whatever part i need to.

have you tried the mobo with another PSU, like the one on another comp, if that doesnt work, then its your mobo, but it should be under warranty, or guaruntee, or whatever they call it

ya it does have a warrenty, i just don't want to have to return it if i don't have too. i already returned my PSU for nothing. i'm really trying to avoid taking this computer apart. i will if i no other options.

Back
Top Bottom