Fireworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
malbuc87uk said:
Chav scum.

Labour camps and National Service are the best options - even the people on Bad Lads' Army said they honestly thought National Service was better than prison for young offenders.

Oh yeah, we are on the same wavelength here ma brudda from annuvva muvva.

Yeah, near where I live some chavs bought a gerbil, and taped it to a rocket...optimistically, it probably had quite a good view before...well, I'm sure we can all guess what happened.

Actually my sister heard a similar story except with a dog tonight, and she just burst out crying, too sensitive for my liking.

I love watching fireworks, but people do need to be sensible with them.

I agree with what Maurice says really, the government are a stupid load of idiots and the sooner we put in a decent (Conservative) government, the better for the country.

Bring back capital punishment for anyone that wears tracksuits and trainers when not doing sports.

rusbo.uk said:
But come on, theyre great to play with! Have you tried attaching things to them!

Chavs? Yes, they're good fun when you strap electrodes and explosives to them.

malbuc87uk said:
Chavs? Yes, they're good fun when you strap electrodes and explosives to them.
VERY droll!!
hump.gif

Techy Geek said:
Oh yeah, we are on the same wavelength here ma brudda from annuvva muvva.

Yeah, near where I live some chavs bought a gerbil, and taped it to a rocket...optimistically, it probably had quite a good view before...well, I'm sure we can all guess what happened.

Actually my sister heard a similar story except with a dog tonight, and she just burst out crying, too sensitive for my liking.

I love watching fireworks, but people do need to be sensible with them.

I agree with what Maurice says really, the government are a stupid load of idiots and the sooner we put in a decent (Conservative) government, the better for the country.

Bring back capital punishment for anyone that wears tracksuits and trainers when not doing sports.

Oh yeah, on the subject of tracksuits, there is a guy in his 60's that walks round my nearest town, shirt open to his waist, showing a great bush of silver chest hair, large "gold medallion" on a long chain round his neck, shiny bright blue slacks elasticated at the waist & ankles, & white bulky trainers, eeeeeyuck!!!
I too would like the Tories back, but I'm afraid they haven't a snowflake in hell's chance in the long term, look at the bunch of w*nkers, they've had so far as leaders, no, regretfully, I reckon it'll be at least another three terms of Labour governments, before they even have a chance of getting in.

Maurice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom