Firefox World Record Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about no. First Vista was the biggest download to date. But they just relesed a press statement no more than 5 days ago saying there was major problem with Firefox 3 and they were talking about putting it back into Beta. Now they want to release it as FINAL????!!!???

I am sorry but i will not take that chance to have at least 9 major flaws present in my FINAL version of Firefox 3. I like it but not that much. I have not even opened it since that article came out.

Just to show it was posted here as well.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/critical-bugs-found-firefox-3-0-rc1-175975/
PC World - Newest Firefox Beta has Critical Flaws, Mozilla Admits

Sorry but 10 flaws....with no testing....i dont think so.

mozilla will release RC2 before it goes final. That was announced the other day.

Nice, Iran's got over 1,100 pledged.. I've made my pledge already - they still haven't set a date for release, and they're going to wait to get as many pledged downloaders to cover the world record, I'm sure by then they'll work out the kinks

Bah to hold off announcing the Release date to get pledges to break the world record if bunk. To me that is just a cheat. At least Vista was wanted and people went to download it on their own and not pledge to get it. Until Mozolla can release on the whim and get the most downloaded app that way without having pledges they did not break the record.

Dont get me wrong i will update my RC1 build. But i will not pledge to download it.

I signed up last week for fun and because Greece has only 4,212 pledges, but this happens because of the small population of 10 million people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom