Firefox vs. Opera

i also like opera better. i am supprised there aren't more firefox over opera people here.... the only thing i don't like about opera is the download manager. does any1 know a way to change it from the tab to something more like firefox?

I use and love Opera I used to love firefox but I dont know I jsut love opera haha very easy to sue with that wand thing that remembers your passswords

natej315 said:
I use and love Opera I used to love firefox but I dont know I jsut love opera haha very easy to sue with that wand thing that remembers your passswords
i havn't used the password manager much yet.... i just swiched over a few weeks ago

I love the pw manager, but Mooseman, the Download Manager is so much better then the stupid things like FF. You have 9.0 right?

I like both but I use firefox. Firefox is just what i've become accustomed to because it's easy to use and I like it. Opera is good and it's very powerful. I like the widgets too. Opera is good but I'm just used to firefox. I don't think one is really any better than the other because they're both stable and secure. I think it's just a matter of personal preference, Firefox is a little bit more simple while Opera seems to be a lot more advanced but it still easy to use. If you're in to customizing and things like that then I think Opera is better but I"m not into that so I stick to firefox. Bottom line is that anything is better than IE in my opinion.

I don't know... the many inconveniences of Opera make it less of an option for me than Firefox.

ArrizX said:
I love the pw manager, but Mooseman, the Download Manager is so much better then the stupid things like FF. You have 9.0 right?
yup, latest version. i like the pop up in firefox for downloads better than then entire page download list like in opera

I think you can actually. Try clicking on the download, and dragging it to the top of the page, where it says "Opera ............ download". You know, on that bar? And it should be a new page. I mean whole new page, not just tab. I think that happens with webpages when you drag a tab there.

Ill test it next time I have something to download, but I got nuttin now.

ArrizX said:
I think you can actually. Try clicking on the download, and dragging it to the top of the page, where it says "Opera ............ download". You know, on that bar? And it should be a new page. I mean whole new page, not just tab. I think that happens with webpages when you drag a tab there.

Ill test it next time I have something to download, but I got nuttin now.
i c, i would still prefer a pop up page, but that is on the right track. hmmm i gotta figure out something for u 2 download :D

I just tried.

Doesnt work. My bad. So im not sure how to do it then. Maybe it cant be done, lol. But whats not to like about it? I think it works awesome.

Back
Top Bottom