firefox deletes cookies every exit

thatguy512

Baseband Member
firefox keeps deleting my cookies everytime i exit firefox.I checked my settings and it's not spost to delete my cookies when firefox exits.It's just spost to let them expire.What can i do to fix this because it's giving my a heart attack.

Some of the add on's i got are
roboform
adblock plus
download helper
read it later
yahoo toolbar

Thanks guys :)

why do you want it to stop?
its performing all of the daily maintance that you should to keep your pc running quickly
its also protecting any secure information by removing all of the passwords
and things like that
if you dont want to have to keep re-typing them in
then just dont close FF
just minimize
and it will be out of the way

it might now be firefox doing it do you have any other cleaning programs that have that oprion? Things like PC confidential, CCcleaner, or any other programs that may clean cookies. I don't think that firefox is cleaning them if the option is not checked on there.

it might now be firefox doing it do you have any other cleaning programs that have that oprion? Things like PC confidential, CCcleaner, or any other programs that may clean cookies. I don't think that firefox is cleaning them if the option is not checked on there.

i used to have ccleaner but no more

how did you get rid of it? did you go to add/remove programs and uninstall there? If you didn't you might not have uninstalled it correctly which may mean that it is still there deleting your cookies....

I'm having nealy the same problem. Every time I close Firefox, I have to re-log in to all the forums when I fire it back up. It seems to be clearing the cookies. I have checked all settings and none are set to delete cookies. There was a problem with this before, but I'm not sure what the solution was.

why is everyone always closing FF?
why dont you just minimize to the start bar?
it WILL keep the cookies!
you all know this

Back
Top Bottom