Firefox and Utorrent Problem....

religion2386

In Runtime
Using my moms HP Laptop, and for some reason files it Utorrent will NOT download and I just downloaded firefox for a browser and it just says "unable to connect"....Whats going on?

Yea thats what Im using now, she never really gets on the net that much. Mainly using the computer for picture scrapbooking and shes a teacher, so Microsoft Works stuff. The computer is still pretty new. It HAS however obviously been in the internet, so a virus or w/e is a deffinate possibilaty. I just figured it may be something to do with a firewall or something blocking the programs?? I dont know though.....

scan it with your anti-virus. Also keep in mind we cannot help you with the utorrent problems, only firefox.

Using my moms HP Laptop, and for some reason files it Utorrent will NOT download and I just downloaded firefox for a browser and it just says "unable to connect"....Whats going on?

Parental control?

If you are running Vista, are the parental controls set?

For w/e reason the computer will NOT let me install Spybot S&D...Tried downloading from filehippo and filefactory..."Error sending request A connection with the server could not be established"

Its XP

UPDATE : Installed AVG and after the installation my IE wouldnt even work. I didnt scan for viruses because it said the vault was "out dated" or w/e. So I clicked scan for update. Couldnt scan for update because the internet wasnt working. So something is deffinately F'd up.

So now what? :(

Back
Top Bottom