fired for being colour blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can kind of almost see this if you're working with a lot of colors..but being "color blind" isn't that bad. My dad is color blind..he just sees certain shades of light pink as white and light greens as white ...dark purples as black.

But if you know that "slight color difference XXXXX" is blue and "slight color difference YYYYY" is red..then I don't see why they would complain.

Get a lawyer and go to court would be my suggestion. You're not a armless and legless man wanting to fly a plain or anything...

HAHA great post hammer. Legless...

But ya unless someone is a lawyer on this forum, your best bet would be to go see a lawyer that specializes in EEO (equal employment opportunities) law. Open the yellow pages or google for one in your area.

Why did they fire you? Beause all this is a moot point if they fired you because you were smoking on the job or breaking their rules. But if they came up and fired you saying 'because you are color blind we are letting you go' then you need to go see a lawyer.

Of course, they would probably try to fabricate a different reason for firing you. But either way, you need to grab a lawyer, and go to the labor board.

It's not like your testing color depth in LCDs.

Of course, they would probably try to fabricate a different reason for firing you. But either way, you need to grab a lawyer, and go to the labor board.

It's not like your testing color depth in LCDs.

Or testing for the red ring of death at M$....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom