Finished build with pics!

IMG_0699.jpg

Thanks everyone for your help. Going be busy this week working. Going to try to fix everything by next week.

Hi everyone, I got to change couple things. I was wondering if its fine that the cooling fan is facing the gpu. The cooler fans is suppose to be facing the front of the case and blowing the hot air into the back of the case. Right now its drawing air from the top of gpu and blowing air out into the top of the case. Should I switch coolers like the V8 or stick with ultra chilltec black?

Very nice setup there.but I read reviews on that CPU cooler that say that when your not using your CPU it gets cold which in-return you get condensation, and we all know water and electronics dont mix.

Hi everyone, I got to change couple things. I was wondering if its fine that the cooling fan is facing the gpu. The cooler fans is suppose to be facing the front of the case and blowing the hot air into the back of the case. Right now its drawing air from the top of gpu and blowing air out into the top of the case. Should I switch coolers like the V8 or stick with ultra chilltec black?

Always blow hot air out and cool air in.

Usually; I say this due to unorthodox all-in-one coolers out there, you would have the front and side fans sucking in air and the top and rear fans exhausting air. The PSU fan should suck in fresh air from outside the case and exhaust it out the rear so the big fan on the PSU doesn't disrupt the air flow inside the case.

But I can't see the CPU cooler being a problem as long as the fan on the CPU HS is blowing air over the fins. The rear exhaust case fan can then expel the hot air from the HSF assembly.

EDIT: Turn the CPU HSF assembly anti-clockwise 90 degrees.

So the way my case is design i should be safe right? Amd said that this cooler has it problem when its not used it will become cool and can cause condensation? Is this true? I have to return this item soon due to the fact it makes some weird clicking noise. Don't know if i should keep this one or get something else.

So the way my case is design i should be safe right? Amd said that this cooler has it problem when its not used it will become cool and can cause condensation? Is this true? I have to return this item soon due to the fact it makes some weird clicking noise. Don't know if i should keep this one or get something else.

Unless your running a phase change cooling loop or using LN2 on your rig you have nothing to worry about with regards to condensation. You do need to sort the cooling method out a little though; it's unorthodox. Sort the PSU out and rotate the CPU heatsink through 90 degrees.

The graphics card looks too close to the HSF Fan so check and make sure that the GPU card ain't touching/fouling the fan.

Right now I have the psu fan facing bot of the case. The cooler wont fit in the right way. Because the Ram is too tall. So only choice I have is having the fan facing the bottom of the case. I'm might have to pick a different cooler.

Right now I have the psu fan facing bot of the case. The cooler wont fit in the right way. Because the Ram is too tall. So only choice I have is having the fan facing the bottom of the case. I'm might have to pick a different cooler.

I'm glad you have the PSU the right way round.

If you can't get the CPU HSF the correct way then get a new one.

Back
Top Bottom