Finally!

Wonderful! I've already planned on grabbing the E6600 once all the issues are worked out with these processors... Anyone interested in a stable 2.8 GHz Opteron? :D

Conroe! Come Here I Want You!
Jamxx said:
Wonderful! I've already planned on grabbing the E6600 once all the issues are worked out with these processors... Anyone interested in a stable 2.8 GHz Opteron? :D
ME ME ME!

I am considering buying one, but IDK, depends on which is cheaper my AMD setup, or Cornoe.

Haha, Mike, if you're seriously interested, don't get another CPU for some time. I'm not sure when I'll upgrade, but it probably will be by at least the end of the year.

Jamxx said:
Haha, Mike, if you're seriously interested, don't get another CPU for some time. I'm not sure when I'll upgrade, but it probably will be by at least the end of the year.
I don't plan on upgrading for some time, either. Maybe after ut07 comes out..

wow since i never have much money (only 14 yrs old)....and im trying to upgrade my comp i think im going to just hang on with a e6300....its cheap and still up to par in a a lot of thinks with the best amd processor..and thats pretty good for the price if i do say so myself...lol better start saving up :D

I really want a E6600 too. Well maybe I will find some way to start making money agian and save up. Crap well now that I think about it I'm going to be getting a basically whole new computer.

Back
Top Bottom