Finally... UK gets 100Mbit minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, a nice thought but i'm crashing at my sisters place for a bit (long story!)...will keep it for reference tho!

Talk about it, it's at a level were its almost uberable to some users, like me. We pay 40 USD a month for upto 8mbit, in reality we get 2mb. And its unstable, disconnects often, and rubbish service. I had to email the CEO to get anywere with my broadband.

Hopefully 21CN will improve on these problems.

Maybe this time on 2010 us brits will all take that speed test and put in in our sigs, with 170,000dl speeds and 15000 upload speed and no random disconnects. Then we will laugh at the entire world, as we pwn with 4ms ping :)

KMAN ever since you changed your name to ORIOX you seem to be more mature, thats a good way of changing your ID.....

anyway is this cable or dsl you using thats causing you random disconnections?

Switched from Sky to Be. Very pleased. My ping times are waaaay lower (30-40ms vs 60-70ms) and downloads are nearly twice as fast!

Be is very good. Im sticking to sky though, I love the router and my line is 4.5MB max anyway (pretty old thingy near where I live) and I dont game online so...

Guru, what did you do with ur GTS G92?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom