finally on the cutting edge

bullzi

Fully Optimized
well i finally am almost complete with my newest build. the computer in sig is pretty much what its going to be, however my 4870 should arrive sometime this week. i ordered it through work, so i paid a few extra bucks but to have it replaced at my bosses cost is worth it, imo. ANYWAY, to the good stuff...

So far, this thing is awesome. The E8400 more than satisfies my needs, crysis uses overall processor at a whopping 60%, granted thats not maxxed yet. But it plays anything and everything i can throw at it processing wise and soon graphics wise as well. The setup is pretty standard, 19" lcd, gaming laser mouse and standard usb logi keyboard.

Basically, just thought i'd share the rig.. i know everybody likes to discuss rigs. :D

PIC_0324-1.jpg

PIC_0326.jpg

thats crucial tracer ddr2 1066 in there, i freakin love those led's :)

ill update the setup and add some pictures tomorrow :p

as of now, im planning on getting rid of that red cathode in the bottom and putting a blue one in as well as a UV one right beside it so the 4870 glows. i didnt realize that the red/blue would look the way it does, the red kinda drowns everything out. also, the ugly IDE cable will be gone soon as im putting in a sata drive before too long. besides that, its gonna stay the way it is for a while, might double the ram here in a bit, but thats about it.

Looks nice. I think I may be getting this computer from a friend. It's like a year old, brand-built. The motherboard fried I think but that's it. They have no use for it. The woman mentioned something about when she asked me if I could help her set up wireless (which I agreed to).

thanks, some how the red cathode just broke... im not sure how, but the inner core snapped. i guess i hit it when i took the case cover off or somethin, ill replace it with a couple blue ones maybe, idk yet.

looks pimp, but how much more did you have to spend to get RAM w/ LEDs?

that ram actually wasnt bad at all. it was 74.99 for 2x1GB of 1066. i go to lan's almost every week and really wanted that for the lans to freak people sitting next to me out, lol.

but i didnt think it was too bad for a couple gigs of the 1066. ill have my 4870 probably mid to late week and then ill add new pictures of everything :)

Back
Top Bottom