Finally made the switch to LCD!

ik havent used a crt in like 6-7 years or so.........i used to get them because i was a kid and they were cheaper and lcds werent popular/expensive....i love all my lcds i got a 17 inch veiw sonic a 19 inch hp monitor a 20 inch widescreen dell monitor and a cheap brand 15 inch one.

i want to get something bigger but im waiting for the next comp build i do.

^^ Yeah CRT Definitely kills my eyes... Forgot to mention that after a couple hours of play on my CRT my eyes were burning... Tonight I played 3 hours and my eyes still don't bother.

You must have set the refresh rate too low. 75hz is perfect for most people, if your monitor supported it.

If you have a Nvidia card, go into the control panel and run the display configure setup. On one of the tests, theres a band test, and if you press auto on your monitor on that test, it sets it perfectly for every task.

It doesn't work on my monitor when set in DVI mode, but in VGA mode, the auto button works.

No 60 was the max.

And I usually press the auto button alot like when I go into CS:S (800x600) I press it then when I go back to desktop (1152x864) I press auto again.

Back
Top Bottom