Finally going on a large Group ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebleakness

Banned
And its going to be so much fun. For those of you that know northern arizona this ride starts in Flagstaff and goes through Cameron where lunch is being served and were getting fueled up. Then from there we go to Tuba City and ending in Page (Lake Powell) for a total of 125 miles of pure forest service/jeep trails/double track riding. It takes about 6 hours to complete. They have trucks and trailors lined up to take the riders back to Flag. Its going to be brutal but OH so much fun. I have yet to ride with that many people or even close to that far distance.

The most fun part of that day will begin when i get back to Flag...i have to work. :p Good thing i work alone so im enlisting the help of my friend for me.

This weekends going to be stupid amounts of fun, i cant wait! :cool:

NICE, i want to go on a road trip next year with my friends when i turn 16 and we can drive, but yeah we will probably just go camping and someone will get attacked by a bear/Elk or Moose ect... neways, sounds like fun, ive seen track riding on tv before, looks like fun, hope u enjoy it.

HAVOC2k5 said:
May-be i'm an idiot but, "Ride What?"

Motorcycles? Horses? Dragons?
Yes, you are an idiot. Of course its a motorcycle. You people are supposed to know exactly what i mean even if i dont have anything hinting at the means of transportation. I cant beleive how stupid people are these days, honestly....

Keadonen, isn't it 15 to learn to drive in Alberta? I know it's 15 there, and your neighbor, Saskatchewan, is 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom