Finally, A Job!

Craig Prince

In Runtime
If you could not tell by the title of this thread, I got a job! :D (Finally!)

The job is a dishwasher. Not the greatest job in the world, yet it's fine for me. I make minimum wage, here that is $7.50 an hour.

Basically, what this means is I CAN BUILD A PC NOW!

All for now everyone, bye and have a great day. :)

Well at least you are earning money, you can always find better jobs down the track.

Good on ya.

Congrats and goodluck. At the moment I am having trouble finding a job, Applying for everyone that I find and don't hear back from the majority of them which really annoys me..

Congrats and goodluck. At the moment I am having trouble finding a job, Applying for everyone that I find and don't hear back from the majority of them which really annoys me..

Give you a tip go door knocking & ask if any jobs are going, this has worked for me all the time as it shows prospective employers you are proactive.
You got to show you are interested & willing to work.

Congratulations on the job! That's awesome that you didn't feel a job as a dishwasher was "below you". My first job was picking blueberries for 10 cents a basket. You can always look for a better job or even work your way up in the organization you got hired into. If it's a restaurant then you could work your way up to cook or even manager.

Back
Top Bottom