Final Fantasy XV Discussion and tips thread

I'm not 100% sure myself but you use them as crafting items for spells to make expericast spells. You can use up to 9 in a spell. Also works with banknotes, etc. I haven't done the testing to see how much exp it is worth.

I'm honestly just using the Nixperience Bank from the DLC to bank exp then will stay at the 3x EXP hotel rather than trying to farm coins. I have about 450,000 banked.

What is the nexperience bank and where is the 3x hotel. Most I found is 2x for 10,000. Thanks.

Nixperience Band was an accessory in the DLC. I think everyone received it regardless of being free or paid DLC. It makes it so when you camp/rest it doesn't tally the xp. You still get xp for everything you do it just doesn't get applied.

I haven't used it yet but I believe The Leville in Altessia is 3x. Costs 30,000 gil though.

Finally finished last night. Overall I really liked it. After reading more explanation about the end, it makes me want to find some more you tube clips of some of the cut scenes.

I feel like I need a break now from rpgs. Maybe doom is next.

Finally finished last night. Overall I really liked it. After reading more explanation about the end, it makes me want to find some more you tube clips of some of the cut scenes.

I feel like I need a break now from rpgs. Maybe doom is next.

it's what I ended doing.
They are some good explanation videos and also some cut scenes that never made it.

So I finally picked this up on PC and I am enjoying it - graphics and audio are top notch. A few questions: if you players can remember that far back. Seems like there are points in ascension that you can "rebuy" with AP repetitively, or not? Hunts: it appears that each hunt can and should be redone several times before switching to a different hunt. I am only on chapter one - but have killed many creatures as I have a tendency to explore and wander, but the hunts don't seem to trigger in spite of killing many of the creatures that are listed on the hunt - do you have to pick one hunt/quest at a time in the quest menu for kills to count toward a specific hunt or quest?

I wish I played this game now when it's actually complete
I had fun while playing it but it felt empty and incomplete
I was more annoyed when I got done

Also how do you Analyze? Can you switch between the different guys in the group and control them?

ok - still cant figure out how to use my 3 ally's techniques. I see the green bar - it fills up properly. I even hear Gladiolus say "tell us what to do" occasionally or something like: "dont forget about us". I hit the G key and it pulls up the techniques I have assigned each of my 3 ally's in three green boxes - but how to I choose which ally's technique to initiate and how to I actually start it? In other words, how to choose which ally I want to use their technique and how to actually get them to do it.

It's been a long time since Iplayed the game but I remember it being great.

Down the road I'd like to play the whole edition again, but who am I kidding. I barely have time to play new games.

I think I may have to switch to a controller- I have searched all over for help on the techniques activation = all guides,tutorials are for controller only- blah. the Techniques "menu" during combat is actually CTRL, not G ( G is the Ameran ( ??)) which I don't know yet what that even does yet. LOL. Major learning curve. I am level 21 now ( chapter 3) and still cant tell my ally's when to use their special techniques - so I will probably start getting my butt kicked.

Edit: I figured it out the technique stuff= YEAH, CTRL -> then either W,A,D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom