Final Fantasy XV Discussion and tips thread

You're Invited to the Final Fantasy XV Moogle Chocobo Carnival!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s22a8K4MxbM

For a limited time, discover fun carnival games in beautiful Altissia from Final Fantasy XV! Take the challenge against your friends in a chocobo race, skilled shooting challenges, and indulge in festive treats!

The festivities begin:

EU & JP : 24th January 2017 (AM)
NA : 23rd January 2017 (5PM PST)

The carnival with new side quests, new outfits for Noctis, not to mention a spectacular fireworks show will only be available for a limited time so come celebrate with us! If you're enjoying the game, please make sure you download the Holiday Pack for a FREE Carnival Passport here:

Microsoft: http://bit.ly/2jB1imy
Sony: http://bit.ly/2jpENis

See you at the carnival!

Last edited:
Suffered through chapter 13 . That sucked bad. I can't believe they spent that much time in the chapter. It must have been 4 hours of those hallways.

Now on 14 and went back in time to make cash to buy Phoenix downs. I used a ton of them in that final boss battle in 13. It was really the only time I felt like it was difficult.

Can someone tell me how to use debased coins. I haven't spent any of them. I'm getting ready for the final battle.

Thanks.

Suffered through chapter 13 . That sucked bad. I can't believe they spent that much time in the chapter. It must have been 4 hours of those hallways.

Now on 14 and went back in time to make cash to buy Phoenix downs. I used a ton of them in that final boss battle in 13. It was really the only time I felt like it was difficult.

Can someone tell me how to use debased coins. I haven't spent any of them. I'm getting ready for the final battle.

Thanks.

Help please.

Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure myself but you use them as crafting items for spells to make expericast spells. You can use up to 9 in a spell. Also works with banknotes, etc. I haven't done the testing to see how much exp it is worth.

I'm honestly just using the Nixperience Bank from the DLC to bank exp then will stay at the 3x EXP hotel rather than trying to farm coins. I have about 450,000 banked.

Thanks.

Maybe spoiler alert if if haven't reached this Chapter yet
Many people had an issue with that Chapter, they're even thinking of re doing that chapter by shortening it or balancing the level since many people thought it was difficult.
I didn't mind it too much, Arden's voice did get annoying that the "plot twist" or skeletons he was was talking about Promto I thought was really lame...I was like really...

Back
Top Bottom