Final Fantasy XV Discussion and tips thread

For anybody thinking about purchasing this game I would say its worth it ( windows edition) - still playing on PC after figuring out a few game mechanics on K/M and now in chapter 10, level 56. I took the games dialog/info seriously and did not allow but 1 day in Altissa because it said that the next day someone was giving a speech that you had to be at. So, only did one hunt quest. Now I realize that the game just waits for you - I could have hung out and done several quests/hunts before going to the spot of the speech to trigger the story onset of the game. So that mistake is on me. However, just finished the most boring and dumbest segments of a game I have played in a long time. Without any spoilers - One of your companions is injured, your asked if your want them to come with or not. Your choice does NOT matter -- so why ask!! The game does what it wants - no matter what your choice is. Then the next area after this "choice" is made is so badly done that you are ready to quit the game. The first 8 chapters/areas were done very well. Also - there is no way to just wait ( speed time ) and your stuck in one single area with nothing to do after you reach a certain place in the game. Hopefully, it will get back to being more like the first areas of the game as I progress past these very defined areas/chapters. Just my 2 cents - I guess pretty much every game has its good and bad parts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom