Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
HAS ANYONE SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?????

Sorry to shout, but I just saw a few screen shots at ElectronicBoutique.com and I almost fell out of my seat. The pics were BEAUTIFUL.

Said the release date was November/03. Any info appreciated.

No, I don't have anything on it. It sounds cool and I am going to find some stuff about it.

Yes. I have info on it.
*Clears throat* AHEM!
www.nintendo.com
It has almost all the info you want.... O!
And.... IT DOESN'T COME OUT NOVEMBER!!!!!! IT COMES OUT FEBRUARY 9TH!!!!*Excuse the yelling*

I love FF but multiplayer FF? im a little wary of this game til it comes out and people without gameboy advances write some reviews.

silkymaniac said:
Yes. I have info on it.
*Clears throat* AHEM!
www.nintendo.com
It has almost all the info you want.... O!
And.... IT DOESN'T COME OUT NOVEMBER!!!!!! IT COMES OUT FEBRUARY 9TH!!!!*Excuse the yelling*

Hey, thanks for replying almost a year later. When the original post was written, back in APRIL 2003, the release date was November 03.

I have one more question though, now that you mention it: are you sure that nintendo has information on this, I mean, I know that the game is on the GameCube and that Nintendo built the GameCube and usaully the nintendo site has information about their products and games for their products, but how can you be sure? Should I just go there and find out myself? GOD!!! How could I have not thought of that!? I must be a complete idiot! Your input will be charished and valued forever.

Thanks for clarifying everything for me.

Got this game today and played it for 2 hours non-stop.

I like it. Graphics are very very nice. Will post review or opinion after I play for a while longer.

Please, what a kiddy game:rolleyes:

Graphics are nice, though the water scene with all the grass around it at the beginning of the game looked cheap and horrible:rolleyes:

Gameplay is cheesy, the view is boring, combat is too simple and one sided, you can't defend againest attacks your just hitting them and getting hit, hitting them and getting hit:rolleyes: The boss battles are decent, hard and long, maybe alittle too long, but no big deal really:rolleyes:

A decent game, but its my first FF game and I expected more frankly:rolleyes: Probably 5 on a scale of 10:confused:

I think I'm almost done with FF series. I have been hardcore about it for years now, but ffx-2, ff tactics advance, and crystal chronicles were horrible games. It's too bad they don't make another game like ff7 or ff9, those are 2 of the best games ever created. Next to zelda ocarina of time, of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom