Final check on my rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the case, and it has a temp display on it, also, razer makes great mouses thats why i want it not some shit one.

Your video card has to be PCI Express to be compatible with your motherboard. The link to your hard drive doesnt work, but I would say try to go Raid 0. Like 240 GB (120 GB X2). There should be more balance between your cpu and video card. Try like a 3500+ or a 3200+ with a 6800 GT.

Do what you can to bump the vid to a 6800GT. With all the other power you have, I think you will be dissapointed with the 6600GT. Not that it is a bad card, but the 6800GT is a big jump up and will scream with that 3700 AMD.

Make sure that your PS has the 24 pin connector. You should get the stuff you want as far as case and mouse as none of use have to use it. So it should be what you like. But def get a power supply that has the 24 pin as DFI will not help you unless you have the correct PS. Check out thier forum also DFI-street.com alot of usefull info reguarding your mother board.

Dave

i already did dav, it's all compatable. and im just getting a 6600gt in the meantime, i will upgrade when the new cards come out. im not going to blow my money until the new ones come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom