Film script ideas

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
Here's the deal. I need to make a short film for a class in school, unfortunately writing the script is probably the hardest part for me in making a film. I don't have any good enough ideas. Anyone got any ideas for me? Just give me a basic idea with maybe a little development. It's gotta be high school appropriate and be able to be done with little to no budget. Also must be 10 minutes or less. See my sig for my website. All my films on there are made with little to no budget.

My only idea with no development: A guy gets a call from some kind of stalker. Got any more development to that it might also work. I've been beating my head over that idea for awhile with no luck in sight.

Anyone that gives an idea I use, I will credit them in the film (granted they give me their real name). Please don't write a full script for me, just give me some ideas. See a suggested idea you like, but have an idea twist to it, give it, any idea will be helpful.

Thanks.

i wouldnt have a clue about ideas for movie scripts without a budget:p my only bit of advice would be to get some inspiration from music videos as they normaly tell a big story in about 5 minutes

There is actually quite a few things I can do with no/low budget. I already got the camera, PC, and software to make the film, I just need an idea. Just throw ideas out and more than likely I can make it. If I can't, I might be able to change it around a bit to be able to. I've seen quite a few good short films 10 minutes or less that get the full story out in that time. I'd rather do longer as I have an idea for a longer one (similar to Groundhog Day, guy wakes up in same day every day), but the teacher has to grade like 40 something student films. If they were all long he'd never get done.

Back
Top Bottom