Film: Gravity: Review..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I'm posting in hear as its more of a General Area as opposed to the Hardware section. I'm just saying I thought it was a predictable film. When watching I just couldn't Imagine Sandra Bullock Dieing in space due to the face for more than 60 Minutes of the Film Sandra Bullock was the Only Actress\Actor in the Film, as to when George Clooney ( think\hope that's spelt rite) Drifted off in too space, she was the only one left.

I was doubting it when She crash landed in the Jungle, some sort of Amazon at the end of the Film if she would make it out the Escape Pod alive with excessive Water Crashing in and wearing her Suite but overall I found it good don't get me wrong but just predictable.

Its not very often I watch Films, but just watched that last night and thought I'd post about it.

I personally felt this film was incredibly boring. I watched about half way through and actually quit. One of the only movies I have stopped watching in the middle in a long time.

I had the misfortune of having to see it in theaters when it came out because the Mrs. really wanted to go. It was literally two hours of Sandra Bullock hyperventilating, I honestly don't remember much else.

The only positive I took from it was that the view of Earth in space looked really cool in IMAX. Other than that, it was pretty much 'Cast Away' in space.

I liked the cinematics about how they filmed people and the earth in space. But that's about it. Plot was boring. It had some thrilling moments but nothing over the top or unexpected. I dunno. This could be a chick flick type of deal. I'm kinda surprised I sat down and watched the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom