File upload site? PLEASE LOOK. ITS ABOUT THE AVATARS!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah.. Well, I have this file on my desktop with like 45 avatars in it. And, I dont want to keep clicking with gmail for each pic. And also Im afraid that if I do that, its going to limit the amount of pics that I try and send. So is there a site, that I can just kind of upload the file, with all the pics in it?! Or.. should I do it one by one, and hope Gmail doesnt make me take like 40 of them off, and send like 5 at a time..

Or does anyone else have any suggestions?

I believe you can upload entire folders in GMail or Yahoo! Mail. Not to sure though. You may want to give it a try though. :)

No, but maybe I should. Lol.. Well ill just take the time and try them all at once..

All GeoCities users can upload files to File Manager using our Easy Upload tool. ... (If you use a Yahoo! tool to build your web site, your files will ...
help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/gfiles/gfiles-19.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Yahoo! GeoCities
How do I upload files from my computer to my web site? You can easily upload images and other files to your web site with our online tool, Easy Upload. ...
help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/upload/upload-01.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from yahoo.com ]

Yahoo! GeoCities
First click on Browse... to select files, then click Upload Files. Note: File names cannot contain spaces. The total upload can be up to 5MB. ...
us.geocities.yahoo.com/v/ul.html - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Upload Files and Web Pages to GeoCities
Go to http://geocities.yahoo.com/ and login to your GeoCities account. ... Click on "Upload Files" to transfer the files to GeoCities. ...
webdesign.about.com/cs/beginninghtml/ht/htupldgeocities.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Yahoo! Briefcase
You need a Yahoo! ID to use Yahoo! Briefcase. New User. Sign me up! Registered with Yahoo! ... hspace=2 Add Files Import/Upload your files to the Web... ...
briefcase.yahoo.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

yeah! zip them! can't you just attatch all 45 files in gmail? I can do that with my e-mail

Can't you use outlook express as your mail client, you can browse a folder and select multiple files at once in like 2 seconds.

Alternatively, you could zip them all and email them to me

Back
Top Bottom