File upload site? PLEASE LOOK. ITS ABOUT THE AVATARS!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah.. Well, I have this file on my desktop with like 45 avatars in it. And, I dont want to keep clicking with gmail for each pic. And also Im afraid that if I do that, its going to limit the amount of pics that I try and send. So is there a site, that I can just kind of upload the file, with all the pics in it?! Or.. should I do it one by one, and hope Gmail doesnt make me take like 40 of them off, and send like 5 at a time..

Or does anyone else have any suggestions?

I believe you can upload entire folders in GMail or Yahoo! Mail. Not to sure though. You may want to give it a try though. :)

Half Evil

Golden Master
No, but maybe I should. Lol.. Well ill just take the time and try them all at once..

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
All GeoCities users can upload files to File Manager using our Easy Upload tool. ... (If you use a Yahoo! tool to build your web site, your files will ...
help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/gfiles/gfiles-19.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Yahoo! GeoCities
How do I upload files from my computer to my web site? You can easily upload images and other files to your web site with our online tool, Easy Upload. ...
help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/upload/upload-01.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from yahoo.com ]

Yahoo! GeoCities
First click on Browse... to select files, then click Upload Files. Note: File names cannot contain spaces. The total upload can be up to 5MB. ...
us.geocities.yahoo.com/v/ul.html - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Upload Files and Web Pages to GeoCities
Go to http://geocities.yahoo.com/ and login to your GeoCities account. ... Click on "Upload Files" to transfer the files to GeoCities. ...
webdesign.about.com/cs/beginninghtml/ht/htupldgeocities.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Yahoo! Briefcase
You need a Yahoo! ID to use Yahoo! Briefcase. New User. Sign me up! Registered with Yahoo! ... hspace=2 Add Files Import/Upload your files to the Web... ...
briefcase.yahoo.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

joe pic

Fully Optimized
yeah! zip them! can't you just attatch all 45 files in gmail? I can do that with my e-mail

David Lindon

Golden Master
Can't you use outlook express as your mail client, you can browse a folder and select multiple files at once in like 2 seconds.

Alternatively, you could zip them all and email them to me