Fgiured you guys need a laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrZucchiniHead said:
either he was really drunk, or he's a good person. cause some people take a punch in the face and do the same back, even if they deserve it.

lol yeah. Had someone punched me in the face, I don't think my reply would be to laugh.. lol

so after seeing the various comments around here I decided to actually read your post.

Simply put, you're a jerk. I don't understand that logic of "He didnt leave a message so I didn't call him back"

Who cares if he didn't leave a message....when I get a missed call from a friend, they usually dont leave a message, but I call back to find out what they wanted.

You give pc nerds a bad name and give that stereotype that they're all just arrogant jerks. Thanks a lot. Grow up dude.

That crap will definitely come back around.

I think you're totally out of order. He was supposed to be a mate, where I come from, you've got your m8's back 24/7. Not matter whether they leave a message or not. I just hope that one day this doesn't happen to you because I wouldn't wish it on anybody. I mean he's lost a computer and a m8.

HAVOC2k5 said:
so that includes yourself?

I laugh at myself all the time, I laugh at myself more then anybody else.

I can kind of see his point of view, I think hes using the term friend loosely, or maybe he doesn't know what a real friend is, don't know, don't care. I know people that I would respond the same way as pepsi, but I don't consider them a friend. Their usefull at rare times, but more or less a pain in the ***. They consitantly call you up and ask about computer advice until you tell them off. I imagine everyone of you knows people like this, I wouldn't consider them a friend, but whatever. I call them leeches, or acquaintances when they're still usefull. I consider a friend closer then ..... most of my family.

"I figured you were trying to be funny.... but i don't get it????...."

Pepsiboy700 said:
Ok my friend has a ati radeon 9800pro 256mb 1gb pc2100 ram and a p4 2ghz which is pretty crappy especially when its in a little sony mid tower filled to the brim with dust in a room that is always 90+ degrees regarding the season. It turns out he didnt know the fan stopped working on the card and his computer just shut off. They tried to get it to boot and it wouldnt. So the 5 or so minutes they had, they tried a system restore and it crashed during it cause of the thermal sensor. The computer then wouldnt boot to windows. So then they try to reformat and well it crapped out right away for the same reason. Now during this my friend keeps calling me and leaving no messages so i never returned the calls. He eventually finds out the fan is not working. So my friend realizes I need a new fan and asks another person about getting a cooler. They end up getting him a pos cooler for the card for like 5 bucks off a site. They put it in and it seems to run longer he said until he smelled smoke and when he opened it smoke basically poored out and the card was fried. As funny as this all is I still dont understand how the thermal shutdown stopped working. I would take pics but after laughing at him and calling him and his friend's dad retard's, we really arent friends anymore. Lol
......... Jesus.......

:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now if your freind were ME, I would have beaten the living crap out of you and then spit in your face, after i stomp the living crap out of it.... But that's just me. :angry:

I hope yor freind does African Voodoo on your PC..... One can only hope >_>... ;) J/K LOL i wouldn't have been so n00bush, but still...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom