Ff 2!

Nik00117 said:
Heh built in spell checker thats cool. ANd UK it'll be good it better its firefox!

I really don't know what's so good about Firefox. It's been proven that it's not faster, more secure or more resource-friendly then IE.

Nik00117 said:
Heh built in spell checker thats cool. ANd UK it'll be good it better its firefox!

1) Konqueror on Linux is a heap of crap. But it's had a spell checker since KDE 1.0 from however many years ago. So you can hardly say that Firefox has reinvented the wheel. And I really don't think that a built-in spell checker is really going to undo some of the hideous spelling and grammar errors I see on forums all over the Internet, day in day out. And what's the point in using it to check the spelling of somebody else's website? The whole point of a spell checker is so that you can correct your own spelling, if you stumble onto some site which was written by an illiterate then it's useless to you if you can't change any of their content.

Also, close button on every tab? Big deal. IE7's had that since its first Alpha release. Camino on Mac OSX has it, as does Safari ever since Mac OSX was even released 5 years ago. Once again, Firefox has stolen another feature from somebody else and hailed it as some kind of revolution.

2) Saying it's better because it's Firefox is like saying that it's better because it's Apple, or better because it's free. That's just bias and fanboy hype, there is no founded basis in your statements at all. I could say it's better because it's Nazi, or it's better because it's got a red bit instead of a blue bit, but it doesn't make it so.

I'm sick of Firefox fanboy arguments - it's all unfounded rubbish and hype, with no actual proof or statistics backing it up. Google "firefox sucks", "firefox myths", "firefox rubbish", "firefox shit", and you'll see exactly what I mean when I say it's far from perfect... users all over the world are pissed off, and it never seems to improve with any different version I use.

Back
Top Bottom