Felt Like saying it

ace777

Fully Optimized
Sorry If this seems cheesy of me, I have been a member of this site for a few years now. I have not been active for the past few months from a lot of stuff going on. I just wanted to say thank you all the members that have helped me out of some sticky parts or trouble I have been in befores. I have spent alot of time repairing computers and I can almost always count on you guys for help so I just wants to say thank you all.:) :D :D

ace777

Fully Optimized
Of course not, I'm just saying I will be able to get on more often and wanted to say thanks man. What have you been up to man, I still have the Project thing we started as my sign. Man lol.

I've been just keeping up with school. I'm considering taking an advanced programming course at a local university. If I do, we could bring that project up again, but on a smaller scale. I don't really want to program a game. We could do an IM type of deal. I don't know. I'll let you know if I'm onto something.

vampist

Fully Optimized
Glad I could help! Even though I don't remember exactly helping you... Although I am more than willing =)

Golden Master
I just wanted to say thank you all the members that have helped me out of some sticky parts or trouble I have been in befores. I have spent alot of time repairing computers and I can almost always count on you guys for help so I just wants to say thank you all.:) :D :D
I love you too.

superman22x

Golden Master
I was thinking of saying something like this too! lol, but I never did. This forum has so much more respect for it's members then other forums... That's why I like it here. Chitownracing, it's crazy, lol. Here we seem to respect each others opinions and all...