Feedback on website

another background color than white will help the black and green theme you are going for. I think light gray.

Also the "Shop Products" side bar need a color. Lime green on top of white just looks awful. Even gray and lime green.
So a black bar like the one on top would make it look way better. Maybe connect the top bar to the side bar would do the trick.

When holding the mouse over one of the top menu's, a quite ugly green box with black text appears. Try and swap the colors (green text like on the side bar and black background) and make a green frame. Preferably with rounded corners.

Why isn't the "Home" link on the tap bar also green like the rest?

Last edited:
Thank you, yeah the color scheme is just a mess right now. Thank you much for the feedback

NP.

I have a suggestion to the top menu bar. I did some photoshopping.
What do you think of this:

I made it all more narrow and added a green line to the logo, which i also made a little bigger.

post images

That neon green is to be avoided like the plague. It doesn't fit anywhere because of its lack of contrast to any back ground. It makes any web site look like it was put together by a child and it's unprofessional. Besides the fact you can't read it on the lite gray back ground you have it on.
Black lettering fits in anywhere.

I have to agree with Seti on the green font on white. it is a little hard to read but you can maybe add a blue font and add of little of that same blue to your theme.

Maybe make it green when the mouse is hovering over the links.
Like on Razers hompage. They know how to do green right.

Thanks everyone that took the time to look at the site and provide feedback. We are currently trying to take the ideas you have and work it into the site. Any more feedback is always appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom