Feedback on new rig.

D-Dawg!

Beta member
Wanting some qualative feedback. Games i can play maxed out etc.
Generally how good is it?

Motherboard - Asus republic gamers rampage 3 LGAI366 Intcl x58 DDR3 mATX

Processor - Intel Quad core i7 950bloomfield 45nm 3.06GHz LGAI366, L38M8 130W

RAM - Corsair DDR3 1866MHz (2x 2GB)

Hard disks -

1) 150 GB velociraptor 10,000RPM Sata 16MB
2) 120 GB vertex 2 series. solid state.
3) 750 GB Western digital, 7200RPM, 32MB.

Video - Asus GeForce GTX560Ti 830MHz 1GB, PCI express, HDMI.

Power supply - Coolermaster pro silient pro Gold 800W, modular PSU

OS, Windows 7 64 bit.

thanks for replys.

now here is what i like and the things that you should REthink. (i am saying REthink corz of we are all different, and want different things.)

like:
the CPU is very good for the prise.
the PSU is quality

rethink:

i dont realy understand why you will buy a velociraptor AND an SSD. why not just the SSD and then safe that money. maybe set the 750 GB hdd in Raid0 for that money.

the motherboard is way overkill. i have it myself (it is the Rampage 3 EXTREME right?) i will rather safe money for a better GPU. Are you an Overclocker? if not: DONT buy this. get a more standard motherboard

about the GPU. it is a GREAT card. you shoud buy it. BUT FIRST. think about that the GPU is a WERY inportent thing in a gamer PC.
for that price the 560 is you can buy an ATI 6950. that card is a locked version of the 6970. you can basicly get a cheep 6970. here is a link: AMD Radeon HD 6950 to HD 6970 Mod | techPowerUp
a am getting a new GPU as well. i am choosing the EVGA 570.(i am more of an nvidia fan) it cost more, but if you safe on the motherboard i will recommend buying the one insted for the money you are saving.

Back
Top Bottom