Fedora Core 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
The time for Fedora Core 4 is almost upon us. What are you all expecting from the next release of Fedora? I'm not expecting too many changes graphically but I am expecting the download package to come with the latest software and new security. I don't see Fedora Core 4 as much more than new security tied into a new OS version but only time will tell.

Now you know you can't say that without giving a reason. And why use CDs when you can use DVDs? I don't see it as being a waste of reasources.

Fedora Core is a version of Linux that uses the latest of all software and technological advances. What Fedora Core achieves may eventually make it's way into Red Hat Linux products. I prefeer Fedora though because it's cutting edge and new just what I need. Fedora Core 4 is the newest release of Fedora and it should be released June 13th.

Hi, I just installed Fedora Core 3 yesterday off DVD, I have a problem tho, I have a 37 gig hard drive that has the OS on it as master, I have a 76 gig hard drive as slave on the same IDE channel, it has NTFS with all my music and hard drive images and software installs and such, however I can not figure out how to mount the second hard drive to use in fedora, I do not want to change the file system, i don't want to lose the data, I just want to read whats on that drive from fedora...any suggestions?

I think I'll give it a try and upgrade from FC2.

On another forum I go to, people were saying that the test versions of FC4 were more stable than the release version of FC3.

If I'm not that impressed, I'll try something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom