Fbla!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok, so I am in FBLA here in Kentucky. For those of you that don't know what FBLA stands for, it stands for Future Buisness Leaders of America. Well I decided to compete in two events at Region Six Regionals, Network Design, and Computer Troubleshooting. So, I made first in both of my regional tests. Well now, I am at the FBLA KY state test... I made second out of 18 for Computer Troubleshooting, printers screwed me over, I also recieved a first place award in Network Design. So right now, I have 3 first places, and one second place trophy(spelling?), and I will be going to Atlanta here soon, sometime in June... But yea, this stuff is FAR beyond A+ and Net+ and goes in depth, a few questions we saw you would only see on something similar to the MCSE....

Ok, so I am in FBLA here in Kentucky. For those of you that don't know what FBLA stands for, it stands for Future Buisness Leaders of America. Well I decided to compete in two events at Region Six Regionals, Network Design, and Computer Troubleshooting. So, I made first in both of my regional tests. Well now, I am at the FBLA KY state test... I made second out of 18 for Computer Troubleshooting, printers screwed me over, I also recieved a first place award in Network Design. So right now, I have 3 first places, and one second place trophy(spelling?), and I will be going to Atlanta here soon, sometime in June... But yea, this stuff is FAR beyond A+ and Net+ and goes in depth, a few questions we saw you would only see on something similar to the MCSE....

MCSE=too easy

If you have an MCSE and windows is your life, then sure, it will be easy, but I haven't read up on the MCSE test much, and the A+ is required for most tech jobs now, and the MCSE is something that most people hiring in the tech field looks for. BTW, easy possibly, yes, but I am sure that it is a very costly test as the a+ test will run me around $300

Good luck bro. I was in a similiar situation last year. I was in a Web Design contest, but for BPA (Business Professionals of America). I got first in the region (northern Ohio), first in the State of Ohio, and 5th overall in the nation.

Good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom