FAWKING EMERGENCY!!!! help!!!!!! :O!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
I was just freakin my girl, and the rubber broke and I didn't know till after I finished!

WTF!!!

Whats that thing u get in a convenience store!??!?!!?

o boy...she might have something in the oven now. looks like someone is gonna be a daddy...better start praying really hard...

I hope you guys aren't jokeing around with him on the praying thing, this isn't exactly a fun experience.

Like Tommy Boy said, have her get the Morning/Day after pill, its your best bet.

Well, there are only certain times of the month that a girl can get pregnant, lets hope this isn't one of those times.

morning after pill...

sometimes not available in convenience stores,

in the UK they are available without prescription from chemists with pharmecys, or from a doctor. (not certain about the US)

they are most effective if taken right away and still effcetive, (though gradually less effective) for 3 days after. -so take it sooner rather than later.

go to a chemist with her and get the pill to take care of it. (unless you really want a child).

the pill basically destroys the lining of the womb, so regardless of whether it's that time or not she'll likely have a very painful period and feel quite sick.

obviously if she is physically sick within a few hours of taking the pill she'll need to take another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom