Favorite Snapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArrizX said:
Check out my edit. And if I cant say whats on my mind, I dont want to be a part of the moderation side of CF. Simple as that. If you are going to throw that whole post back into my face, im seriously out. You cant accept that you are at fault. Some things you just have to deal with because it is your fault.
Bye then.
dazzler.gif

Lol, whatcha gonna do? I actually received a few PMs supporting me, and one of them impeicular. I admired the Pm, and it pretty much said, dont resign because of Maurice. Im here to stay, buddy. Deal with it. :p

Oh, by the way. Remember how you are giving ALL mods a bad name?

He is refering to everyone there, that is an open comment. Meaning it could be talking about any one of us mods, or all of us. You made that happen, because he posted that in a thread you closed and I opened.

You closed it because you didnt like it. I openeed it because its against no rules. Therefore you just pissed off some more people. Way to go.

edit: nevermind... no use getting involved :p lol i forgot I was the wrong member. Well good luck sorting everything out mods :)

Just close it. It's gone too far. If the staff wants to talk about it, do it in their forum. Us members don't need this in the forum. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom