Favorite GameCube Game Debate. Started 5/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in my opinion Metroid is the Best Game yet for the GC. I am sitting here waiting for something really good to come out on the GC. We need some of the other popular games from the PS2 and XBOX to be put into GC versions cause, well I don't know, there aren't many cool games for the GC.

Well Splinter Cell is on the Gamecube now, that rocks. And there are also alot of other games for GC coming out, like DBZ Budokia, Mario Kart, Mario Golf, Wario World and more. It's a good time to own a Gamecube in my opinion, and Metroid Prime 2 will own.

I have to agree with paintballer; Mario Kart: Double Dash is indeed surprisingly addicting. It's controls are easy to learn, but the game is hard to master. You can see my full review in the reviews section.

I also want to agree with PAINTBALLER and also SQUAGGLEBOGGIN and say that the best NINTENDO GAMECUBE games is MARIO KART DD.

Nope the Best Nintendo Gamecube game I think is PSO or Super Smash Bros. Because PSO is one of the best MMORPG or RPGs....
Also and SUPER SMASH is fun becuase its like up to 4 people so you can have four friends come over and it will be SMASH tacular..lol but have you ever tried it its awsome with 4 players..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom