favorite game of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud

In Runtime
List your favorite game of all time, any console, pc, mobile phone if you wish, whatever, and tell why you like it so much.

After much much much debate between zelda: a link to the past (SNES), halo (xbox) starcraft (PC), and diablo (PC), i'm gonna have to go with starcraft. I know most don't think it was that great of a game, but i like RTS games a lot, and it took strategy to become good at it. Even so, it had somewhat of a story line with 3 different sides (marine, protoss, and zerg) I played it for nintendo 64 first, and after a while i got it for pc so i can play it online. I still crank it up every now and again to relive the past memories of my marines, cranked up with adrenaline, yelling their warcries as i charge an enemy base.

PC: Tie between HL2 and Doom 3
NES: Mario Bros. 3
Sega Genesis: Sonic 3 and Knuckles
N64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

PC: All the FPS,transport tycoon.... Mobile:Snake game ... Xbox-No experience
PS:no experience....NES.N64: what the hell are these??!!

PC: Asheron's Call for level/time of interest, though I'd call it a legitimate addiction. Next is probably Shogunn: Total War. Brilliant game, just plagued by many glitches and a few balance problems.
PS2: My favorite thus far is MK Deception, but objectively speaking the last 2 GTA games have more to offer. None have impressed me immensely.
PS1: Metal Gear Solid was a really impressive game.
SNES: MK3 I played the most, but MK2 was probably best.
NES: Mega Man series, no doubt!

NES - Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES - NBA Jam Tournament Edition
PSX - Final Fantasy VII
PS2 - Final Fantasy X or SOCOM II
PC - Unreal Tournament or Starcraft

"Stareotypewriter..."

Playstation: Metal Gear Solid
Playstation 2: Can't Decide
N64: :mad: :rolleyes:
SNES Donkey Kong Contry :D
Sega Genesis: Sonic 3D adventures