Favorite Game ever?

In a way i hav to agree with mike. yes mike there are lots of wicked awesome games that are hard to choose by but why i made this thread is to see wat every ones style and type of games they like. I find it interesting. :D

Fighting: Soul Calibur

Soul Calibur was released in 1999. And honestly, I still can't think of anything that has come out in the past 7 years that stacks up to it other than it's successors 2 and 3. Unfortunately that is because 2 and 3 are the same damn game. Sure, change a few moves here and there and make the game really pretty, but in the end it's the same (great, mind you) game with the same animations (literally, they were recycled) as the first. It's not to say that this is bad, but there is such thing as playing it too safe.
Personally I play 2 on the xbox for it's 720p HD support.

SOUL CALIBER!!!! i have completely forgotten about that game!!! i wasted 2-3yrs of my life in front of the the tv and probably deformed my hands for life because of it, GREAT GAME!!!

FPS for me tho is probably the Call of duty and call of duty united offense Multiplayer

SOUL CALIBER!!!! i have completely forgotten about that game!!! i wasted 2-3yrs of my life in front of the the tv and probably deformed my hands for life because of it, GREAT GAME!!!

FPS for me tho is probably the Call of duty and call of duty united offense Multiplayer

heheh yeah.

Honestly though, fighting games are starting to put too much emphasis on the female characters (more specifically the breasts). Apparently, in the little world they live in, all females must have breasts the jiggle around.

In 2 and 3, taki wears a ninja outfit that is so tight you can see half up the ass crack, but despite that it's loose enough that her rack flies every direction.

It's like every female fighter is now obligated to have a shitty breast implant job done.

And judging by the screen shots and videos of Soul Calibur IV, they are just going to further emphasize on this..
Now my favorite character (Seung Mina) Is going to look like a skanky whore.

heheh yeah.

Honestly though, fighting games are starting to put too much emphasis on the female characters (more specifically the breasts). Apparently, in the little world they live in, all females must have breasts the jiggle around.

In 2 and 3, taki wears a ninja outfit that is so tight you can see half up the ass crack, but despite that it's loose enough that her rack flies every direction.

It's like every female fighter is now obligated to have a shitty breast implant job done.

And judging by the screen shots and videos of Soul Calibur IV, they are just going to further emphasize on this..
Now my favorite character (Seung Mina) Is going to look like a skanky whore.

YESSSS!!!!! I love hot women in fighting games. You know, there are times when I actually press my face against my screen just so I can get a closer look. And if I look hard enough, I may see a tit pop out or something. :D

You can't blaim software developers. They have to get their enjoyment from somewhere :p Haha, I'm joking.

heheh yeah.

i bet especially when she does that spinning kick thing across the floor upside down

YESSSS!!!!! I love hot women in fighting games. You know, there are times when I actually press my face against my screen just so I can get a closer look. And if I look hard enough, I may see a tit pop out or something. :D

you need to borrow someones girlfriend for a night, help you out with those geek erges :)

Back
Top Bottom