favorite chips, wow im bored..

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmnn....

Not sure this exists in the US, but I think Walkers Sensations Oriental Crackers Peking Spare Rib & Five Spice (a mouthfull aint it?) are nice...

sens_oc_2pk.jpg

If not those, then any Prawn Crackers!!! :drool:

In America "Oriental" has become an offensive term. Now we have to call people from Japan, China, etc. "Asian" ... yet people from Russian we call Russian, not Asian, same with Indians from India, they are not Asian, they are Indian.

I argue with my Japanese friend about this all the time. He doesn't really care, but yeah.

The General said:
In America "Oriental" has become an offensive term. Now we have to call people from Japan, China, etc. "Asian" ... yet people from Russian we call Russian, not Asian, same with Indians from India, they are not Asian, they are Indian.

I hate how America is such a **** touchy country. Oriental is offensive and any light joke is taken seriously. And what am I supposed to call black people? There's no "politically correct" way to say it unless you're a cop saying that there's a dark skinned african american man stealing someone's bike. And people always think that you're insulting their race. Also, on the SATs where it says to fill in your race they give you the standard african american, islander, asian, and other race choices, but instead of caucasian it lists "white". If they listed black instead of african american there would probably be some sort of uprising / legal action taken to change it.

I really hate when people are like, "oh that ---whisper (black guy) whisper-----"....

Why do people need to whisper, "Black guy, Black girl" etc....

haha ^ I know what you mean they fear of being "racist" i guess Im white and I hang out with every type of race I say it whenever I want also I live in Los angeles. no one cares here I guess

Canada is like that too.

We're big on not calling First Nations "Indians", "Savages", or "Natives".

I haven't heard much about people whispering "Black People"...

I usually just yell out things that might be considered racist. I may have insulted a few black people in my short life time. Like this guy at work who answered his cell phone and yells "yo what's up nigg3r?," just as this black woman who works there walks by. That was pretty awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom