favorite beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That FireBall taste's like crap :freak: I'd rather have a bottle of CC or Alberta Spring's,When i go out on a serious night of drinking i usually drink a 26er to my self before hand and i still end up spending a ton :(

Shumway said:
That FireBall taste's like crap :freak: I'd rather have a bottle of CC or Alberta Spring's,When i go out on a serious night of drinking i usually drink a 26er to my self before hand and i still end up spending a ton :(

Yeah, I guess it's an aquired taste... Ever try it in coffee? It's a lot better that way.

Haha, that's crazy, a 26er and then more? I guess you can handle it though, you seem like the boozehound type :p. I'm only a small guy, I can drink a flask. and then maybe a couple beer, but a 26er is reeeeeally pushing it. Chances are I won't end up drinking the whole thing.

I grew up with a bunch of Newfie's so ya i guess i can handle it :rolleyes: :p My ol'lady and her mom alway's laugh at me,1 minute i can be staggering and the next minute i'm stone cold sober,When my ol'lady's sister died i sat down with a 40 and drank the whole thing,I actually drank myself sober :freak:

Shumway said:
I grew up with a bunch of Newfie's so ya i guess i can handle it :rolleyes: :p My ol'lady and her mom alway's laugh at me,1 minute i can be staggering and the next minute i'm stone cold sober,When my ol'lady's sister died i sat down with a 40 and drank the whole thing,I actually drank myself sober :freak:

Haha, I didn't know you knew I was a Newfie. Lmao, a 40? That's insane.

homerj14 said:
LOL dude I love edward 40 hands do you play kings cup too??

naw....the last time I did 40's was Old English.

Is a malt-beverage still a beer, insomuch it could be considered with a lager or ale?

As for Fireball....I love it. I love it in my Hot Choclate, my tea, my coffee, straight up. Aftershock/Hot **** is too sweet for my taste.

Sailor Jerry's is great rum. Can't forget my Ex's favorite men...Jack, Jim, Jose and Morgan.

Peppermint just goes down way too smooth.

It takes more than one 40 to get me buzzing.

Heineken - when i have money for it
Jelen - best Serbian beer

ofcourse thats for those bottle beers.
theres nothing better than beer that beer factories make for pubs.
once i bouth a beer cask ...... that was one fine day.

Pzerofg i believe is the correct spelling.

its a beer from the czech repub.
acclaimed to be one of the best in the world.
and i agree.

malt liquor to me is the same, i think the percentage of alcohol might be slightly more about 2 percent more than a beer though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom