Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES

• other?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm would a pc even classify as a console? or even a c64?

btw i have a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) , psx. ps2 and a newly xbox.. but my loyalty is to ps2 :) it 0wnz j00 !!

uhm would a pc even classify as a console? or even a c64?

btw i have a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) , psx. ps2 and a newly xbox.. but my loyalty is to ps2 :) it 0wnz j00 !!

lol
i couldnt think of what name to group them under. maybe
Favourite little box type thingys that sometimes dont look like boxes that you can play games on and do other stuff on.

lol
i couldnt think of what name to group them under. maybe
Favourite little box type thingys that sometimes dont look like boxes that you can play games on and do other stuff on.

hehehe.. what's ya favourite b0x.. ;)

i'm still adjusting to ppl calling their pc's boxes LOL

hehehe.. what's ya favourite b0x.. ;)

i'm still adjusting to ppl calling their pc's boxes LOL

I had to say SNES because that was the only one on the list I have used most for gaming. I mostly use my PC for work...

Since getting online though I don't play with my consoles that much. I have three of them but only remember what one of them is...

Drachewyn said:
Since getting online though I don't play with my consoles that much. I have three of them but only remember what one of them is...
Wow Drache! If you have a PS2 that you're not using and you want it to get a workout, just send it my way! :D

Ps2 baby! Although I did love n64 for its zelda games, *sigh* Zelda OOT was the best game in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom