Fathers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
I don't really believe we protect you, if anything america is probably more of a nuisance to canada than anything else.

Here let me make this clear once and for all,The only reason why we back you up is cause if you guy's get nuked we pretty much do too,And we can't have that now can we? ;) :D

I've heard people say "CANADA SUCKS!! OMGWTFBBQ?!" -- but why? Just curious... I've seen it before.

depends on your political view pretty much, if you lean to the right you probably don't look kindly on our policies but if you lean left we probably seem more appealing

big difference between canada and the US IMO is healthcare, you guys obviously have much better healthcare (at a price) whereas we get it all for free...there is also of course the issue of gay marriage and in particular I suppose many americans feel threatened with decriminalization of marijuana here combined with the fact that we had the largest unpatrolled border in the world...there was also of course our disproval and lack of the support of the war in iraq

in the future I expect there to be a large conflict with our water as I believe you guys wanna buy out a lot of our water since we have a large percentage of the earths freshwater, and of course you guys consume more resources than anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom