Fathers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, I ordered my dad an 80GB Western Digital. I'm sure he will be excited.

He needs a bigger hard disk for his external HDD enclosure; to store MP3's and play on his laptop (which is connected to his stereo). He is currently using a 2GB disk, lol.

my dad isn't. He's completely computer illiterate which is why I gotta show him everything in regards to even doing something simple like editing a product on his site.

How he managed to create an online store from scratch is beyond me considering he is really clueless when it comes to computers.

he's a car nut, but anything he wants for a car would be really freakin expensive.

I'll probably get a couple steaks, but I'll do without the hawaiin shirt. :D

My Dad knows nothing about computers.

He knows how to buy himself a nice computer and laptop, while giving me a Celeron :(

And then when he has a problem with his new laptop or IPOD, he blames me for it....i dont even like IPOD's!

My dad knows the basics (installing Windows, expansion cards, hard disks, PSU, Partition Magic, Drive Image, ...)

I'm taking my father to "Englishtown, NJ" on sunday for the NHRA K&N Filters Supernationals. (Drag Racing) Leave about 6:00am drive a few hours... Have breakfast... Hit the Raceway... Walk around a bit... Find our seats... Watch the first round... Then we usually walk around the pits and watch them rebuild the Top Fuels, Funny Cars, Motor Cycles... etc... May-be buy him a mopar shirt or something...

I love spending time with my Dad.... Seriously.. he's the coolest 55 year old guy you'll ever meet. I'm blessed really...

Can't wait till sunday...

My dad's a pretty big geek, he's got atleast a half dozen computers at his house (his wife has a home office). No idea what we'll be doing since we have a weird father-son relationship (not my biological father) and we don't do a lot for birthdays, etc. more like hanging out as friends. I'm over at his house right now actually and nothing has come up. He's weird about celebrating holidays, though, he really doesn't seem to like to so I doubt we'll do anything. Hanging out is enough :)

yeah, its weird celebrating mothers/fathers day... i dont even like celebratig my bithday sometimes, well at least when i was younger

My dad is probobly getting a mountain bike for his birthday, one of the good ones, the brand is specialized if any of you have heard of them. He's been wanting one forever, and we're going riding together. Then, come home and cook some steak.

Powerslave said:
My dad is probobly getting a mountain bike for his birthday, one of the good ones, the brand is specialized if any of you have heard of them. He's been wanting one forever, and we're going riding together. Then, come home and cook some steak.

sounds like fun, any particular place you going riding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom