fast truck ay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing compared to the jet car at Santa Pod raceway. And the batman dragster - that thing roared. it got to 332mph and got to the end of the quater mile in like 5 seconds.

lancec2c30 Re: fast truck ay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 seconds. lol I should hope better then that. Top Fuel cars can do it in the 3's. and they only go 280-300mph.

Oreo Re: fast truck ay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing compared to the jet car at Santa Pod raceway. And the batman dragster - that thing roared. it got to 332mph and got to the end of the quater mile in like 5 seconds.

true but we need to consider that it's a heavy *** truck it probaly like 10 or 20 tone or somthing so just keep that in mind please im not been a rude ***** or anything

5 seconds. lol I should hope better then that. Top Fuel cars can do it in the 3's. and they only go 280-300mph.

It may of been, must of because it broke that years record. But it was a while back, all i remember was slow ones were 7, so i was taking a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom