fast internet but slow webpages

david can you like you know explain . I cant even think how you would even relate your post to whats discussed here.

I mean when i hijack a thread its at least somewhat related to topic...

mind blown

Raver was your issue solved? Also have you tried changing your DNS server via the settings on windows 7? (Assuming it wasn't)

Raver was your issue solved? Also have you tried changing your DNS server via the settings on windows 7? (Assuming it wasn't)

No it's not solved.

Read the thread ;). He's having issues on his smartphone as well - so it's not OS related.

I honestly do not know why the OP does not go down to his local Comcast store, and get a rental modem/router, it'll only cost about $7.00 or $8.00 a month until he gets his RMA issue settled through Netgear

I honestly do not know why the OP does not go down to his local Comcast store, and get a rental modem/router, it'll only cost about $7.00 or $8.00 a month until he gets his RMA issue settled through Netgear

Because then they will probably make a stink about not letting him use his own modem. Heard of people that have had issues with even getting the rental fee on their bill, and they had been using their own modem.

its closed on the weekend im waiting til Monday to talk to netgear about the rma. they initiated it but I donno what happened.
need to check in with them

the modem worked great I had consistent connection and speed for about 3-4 months.
in December it suddenly stopped working and hasn't worked since

Back
Top Bottom