Fast Custom Computers ... Great Prices

aaron12345

In Runtime
Custom Built Computers​

I build custom computers, and would like to reach out to the techie community. I find it painful meeting people in gameservers that paid $3000 for an overpriced Dell. Here are a few configurations I would like to offer to forum members at a discounted price, and all of the computers can be upgraded off the base configuration and still retain the discount. The stock case I will be using in these computers is below, however I have access to hundreds of cases so if you don't like this one I can give you some nice options. I do offer quantity discounts. If you have a specific configuration in mind, feel free to post or PM me and I'll give you a price. I only use high quality components and take pride in my work.

Case:

case1.jpg

Configuration 1:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Processor
1GB Corsair 184-Pin DDR 400 Dual Channel Memory
Hitachi 160GB Serial ATA II 300 Mbps 7200RPM Hard Drive w/8MB Buffer
Geforce 6600 128MB DDR PCI-Express x16 Video Card w/ Turbo Force
Double Layer DVD Burner w/ the following specs: 16X DVD+R 4X DVD+RW 4X DVD+R DL 16X DVD-R 4X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM
Foxconn NF4UK8AA-8EKRS Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra Motherboard featuring
Onboard 8 Channel Audio
Onboard Gigabit Ethernet
Onboard IEEE 1394 Firewire
Onboard USB 2.0 Ports
Onboard SATA II RAID Controller
1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive
SilentMax 400watt Power Supply
Sleek Black Case w/ Room for Expansion
Dual Fans
Windows XP Home Edition ($50 to upgrade to Pro, PM for price with no OS)
Free AntiVirus Software, Firewall, and Spyware Detection Software Included
CD-Burning Software Included
DVD-Viewing Software Included
One High Quality Game Included
5 Years of English Speaking Tech Support from a Mircrosoft Certified Professional
Warranty: 1 Year Labor all Parts carry the original Manufactures Warranty (1-3 Years depending on part - all warranties must be handled through us)

Price: $979.99.

Configuration 2:

Same as configuration one with the following upgrades:
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor
Geforce 6600GT 128MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI-Express x16 Video Card
DVD-Viewing Software Included
One High Quality Game Included

Price: $1119.99.

Configuration 3:

Same as configuration two with the following upgrades:
AMD Athlon FX 55 Processor
2GB Corsair 184-Pin DDR 400 Dual Channel Memory
ATI Radeon X800PRO 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI-Express x16 Video Card
500 watt Power Supply

Price: $1889.99.

Payment
PayPal, Checks (12 Day clearing period), and Money Orders are accepted. All prices in USD.

Shipping
Buyer will pay actual shipping cost, PM me for a quote. I DO NOT gouge on shipping, and will do my best to keep the cost reasonable. I will never charge above $45 for shipping within the continental US, even if I have to eat some of the shipping cost because I think that is absurd, and in most cases shipping is much less.

Contact
Please contact us if you have any questions, or wish to purchase one of the systems. You can either send me a PM, or give me a call. Thanks!

Aaron Perman
Microsoft Certified Professional
(703)-349-1190
http://www.speedycomputers.tk

Forgot to mention, I will meet or beat most competitors prices. Example, configure a system on dell.com and see what they charge. 98% of the time I will beat that price by a significant amount of money, and 100% of the time I will not outsource your support to India! Oh, and no annoying mail in rebates.

Back
Top Bottom