Fast And Furious 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Meh...... just came back from watching it. It's not as bad as 2 Fast 2 Furious, however it was rather weak. I found this one lacking. Plenty of product placement, but not much in the way of cars unlike the last 3 movies.

Apparently this movie is set before Toyko Drift. Hence the reason why Han made an appearance in this one.

Sort of glad I saw this one on a tight arse tuesday.

I didn't mind it, but I missed seeing a lot of hot cars in this one.

Also the fact that they did the same scene twice (tunnel) was pretty lame.

Hasn't the new Riddick movie been "in the works" for 2 or 3 years now? I thought they couldn't find a studio or write a good enough script or something. If you have more substantial info please post a link!

I can't find it right now, but I know I just read an interview with him (V. Diesel) where he said they were expanding the Riddick universe and expecting to release a new game and movie simultaneously (interview was about Dark Athena, so he means a new one).

I am of the understanding that Dark Athena has all ready been released a few week back.

As for Riddick 3. Would be nice. However the second movie was a flop. Personally i really did like the 2nd film. Especially the uncut version where they did have more stuff about Riddicks Origins.

Pretty sure it's suppose to be a direct sequel to the first one. I really do want to see number four. I'm not a big fan of tuners or the scene, but I loved the first Fast and Furious when I was in middle school and have been wanting to see a true sequel since then. Number two was extremely underwhelming and number three...well... I don't even need to start on that. I'm a huge hot rod/american muscle fan, that makes me want to see it even more.

I was big in to the Fast and the Furious thing when it first came out back when I was in high school. Had my dakota looking sharp with a Cervini's Sniper Kit, blacked out euro tail lights and head lights, roll pan, tonneau cover, performance hops...the works.

But now, with this F&F, it has killed the vibe. There's not much in the performance and styling of the cars, it was just more or less a thriller soap-opera to me. It was nice and flashy enough for a Friday night after a round of beers, but nothing too exciting.

I think the F&F fad has died out, less cars on the road with any "upgrades" now days it seems, or maybe my eyesight is going bad. Who knows. I would rent the movie to see it once more when it releases, but by no means buy it I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom